November 24th, 2023
By using the services, you agree to the terms of this policy, and you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described in this policy.
Information we collect
Personal information can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. We collect the following personal information. Items marked with (*) are optional, but required if you want to register for a race:
- Email address
- Running club (optional)
- Strava athlete ID/activities (optional)
- Name (*)
- Gender (*)
- Date of birth (*)
- Address (*)
- Phone number (*)
- Nationality (*)
We collect the following non-personal information used for statistics:
- Time of registration and last log-in
- IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system/device information
- Pages visited (which page, visit duration, and when)
How we use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To personalize and improve your experience with the services
- Password recovery and other customer support
- Sending you important updates about our services
- To process payments
- To detect, prevent, and address technical and security issues
Sharing your information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties, except for in the following situations:
- When you register for a race, the race organizer will be able to access your contact information
- To comply with legal requirements or protect our legal rights
- With your consent or at your direction
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Update or correct your personal information
- Adjust your browser settings to control cookies and other tracking technologies
- Contact us to request access, deletion, or restriction of your personal information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Your continued use of our services after the effective date of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms.
Cookies and local storage are small text-files that are stored on your device, and used to improve the service. Some cookies are required for the website to function correctly (like keeping you logged in), some are used for personalization (like if you want events displayed in a list or grid), and others are used for analytics purposes.
If you don't want to allow cookies, you can adjust your web-browser to not accept them. This might make certain features of RaceDays stop working.
You may contact us for any questions regarding the service or these terms.