Terms and conditions
March 12, 2023
These Terms and conditions ("terms") govern your use of the website, products, and services (collectively, the "services") of RaceDays ("company", "we", "us", "our"). By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Account registration and security
To use certain features of our services, you may be required to create an account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating your account, and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Use of our services
You may use our services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the company, a company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the company or users of the services or expose them to liability
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our services, without notice, for any reason or no reason, at any time and in our sole discretion.
All content included in our services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the company or its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
Links to third party content or websites
Our services may contain links to third party content or websites that are not owned or controlled by the company. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party content or websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such content or websites, and that we do not endorse or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any such content or websites.
If you decide to access any third party content or websites linked to our services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such content or websites.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
Our services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We make no representation or warranty that our services will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the services or the server that makes the services available will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event will the company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, our services, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Your continued use of our services after the effective date of any changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms.
You may contact us for any questions regarding the service or these terms.